Royal Leamington Spa
£30000 - £45000 per annum + pension, 25 days holiday
23 days ago
You will be in charge of creating, building and driving the testing strategy for the organisation for the web API platform, utilising UAT & regression testing suites. You will be working with a small outsourced team based in India and 1 onshore automation tester. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen around process improvements and that is able to work with senior stakeholders to clearly define the testing strategy.
* Experience of Continuous Delivery tools.
* A willingness to own processes and implement improvements.
* Experience of building test environments.
* Knowledge of load and performance testing.
* Stakeholder management experience.
* Experience of Agile project methodology.
* Experience in developing reliable API level test plans.
Nice to haves:
* Knowledge of test automation strategies
* Competence with Automation Testing frameworks such as Selenium or Specflow
* Competence in one or more programming languages such as C#, .NET Core
For this, you will receive a competitive salary, some great benefit perks such as 25 days holiday, staff annual incentive scheme, Perkbox subscription and remote working which requires 1 day a week in their Leamington Spa offices.