£50000 - £70000 per annum + + pension + cash allowance + bonus
2 months ago
You will be involved in driving quality software solutions into production whilst reducing risk through Agile testing, with an "Automation first" approach. You will be building up automation practices, approaches, testing strategies and Quality Engineering standards.
* Extensive experience within a similar role
* Proficiency in 1 or 2 coding language (NodeJS, React, Python, Java etc)
* Experience writing test frameworks
* Experience working within a DevOps & Agile working environment.
* Experience creating plans for automation testing
For this, you will receive a competitive compensation package which includes a 15% pension contribution, 30 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, Private medical, cash allowance and discretionary bonus. This role requires you to be within commuting distance of their Edinburgh office but can offer 3/4 days working from home a week.
If you'd like to hear more, please send an up-to-date CV showcasing your relevant experience for the role.