Software Developer (C#, .Net Core, WinForms) - £450-500/day (inside IR35) - Edin/Hybrid
Our Investment/Asset Management sector client is currently looking for an Application Software Developer to join their FOS team.
The right candidate will have full application and software development lifecycle experience combined with a demonstrable background in C#, specifically .NET Core and .NET Framework, Agile and experience using Oracle and/or SQL Server databases. Any relevant Investment/Asset Management industry experience would be highly desirable.
Essential Skills & Expertise:
* Strong C#, .NET Core / .NET Framework skills
- WinForm experience
* Experience of using Oracle or SQL Server databases
* Experience working with containerisation (Docker) and Kubernetes
* Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Strong skills in Oracle PL/SQL
* RESTful services
* Experience in Design and architecture
* Experience of version control systems (Git or similar) and understanding of branching workflows.
* Experience and knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Knockout, ASP.NET MVC
This role is for an initial 6mth contract, and the successful candidate will be engaged via an FSCA-accredited Umbrella company. Additionally, the client is based in Edinburgh and 2 days per week will be required onsite.
If the role is of interest and relevant to your professional background PLEASE APPLY NOW by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
*** Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone ***