£28000 - £38000 per annum + competitive benefits
about 1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business in a key role within the CIO function, where you will be involved in negotiating, agreeing, monitoring, reporting on and reviewing IT service targets and achievements to help improve their services. For the right individual, it is a great opportunity to be an instrumental member for improvement across not only the services team, but across the wider CIO function.
Key skills required:
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment with strong planning and organising skills
- Ability to manage technical operations simultaneously whilst balancing business priorities and quality
- Capability to present, discuss and explain issues logically both in writing and verbally
- Adept in identifying enhancement and improvement opportunities across services delivery, supporting processes and process performance
- Previous experience working within financial services
- Any familiarity with the ServiceNow platform including administration would be a bonus!
- Any Data visualisation experience with PowerBi/ Tableu etc would also be a bonus!
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus a great benefits package and the opportunity to learn and develop your skills within this space!
This opportunity is currently fully remote, but once restrictions are lifted you would need to be able to travel to the Edinburgh office on a semi regular basis.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please attach an up to date CV with your application.