Our client, a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Harlow, is looking for a Service Asset and Configuration Manager for an initial 6 month contract. The role will be hybrid, with on-site presence required 2 days a week.
This position is inside IR35 and the rate is up-to £600 per day to umbrella.
Please note the successful candidate must either hold or be eligible for SC Clearance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for governance of assets and configuration items within the service management framework, ensuring that applications being migrated from the legacy environment to the new environment are adequately licensed and compliant to vendors terms.
You will also be responsible for managing contract related information associated with applications and gathering and analysing information on applications' contract, renewal, and discovery data.
You will have:
- A fundamental understanding of the ITIL framework and be familiar with ITSM, Asset, CMDB and discovery tools
- Knowledge of licensing models across various vendors for entitlements and reconciliation activities.
- Exceptional data gathering, analysis and reporting skills using modern tool sets such as Snow, SCCM, Solarwinds, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Power BI
- Experience of working on large-scale change, communicating effectively with stakeholders, business partners and 3rd
- An ITIL Qualification is highly desirable
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now!