Senior UX Design (£45,000- £55,000) Edinburgh
We are pleased to be working with an incredible brand to identify and introduce additional UX Design capability to the current team.
You will be working to build and execute customer centric design to ensure the best possible customer interaction with the brand and platform.
· You define UX standards for products, in conjunction with the direct UX team, internal Marketing Digital Design team and UX consultancies, focusing on Design Thinking process.
· You practice human-centred design and actively influence others to approach problems in the same mindset.
· You analyse data and work with data insights teams to inform where there are opportunities to improve user journeys.
· You lead user research sessions to collect qualitative data on potential improvements and to test prototypes before putting them live.
· You plan and conduct ideation workshops.
· Together with Product Owner and Developers, you can find the sweet spot of feasibility, viability, and desirability while considering the real needs and desires of people.
· You create wireframes, low-fidelity prototypes, high-fidelity prototypes, detailed interaction designs and other UX deliverables to enable user research and user-centred development.
· You use, maintain, and contribute to Design Component Libraries
· You pair with developers and review coded implementations.
· You collaborate with marketing departments/brand guardians to ensure brand consistency whilst optimising for the user.
· You appreciate the value of continuous delivery and continuous improvement and will work with the team throughout the development lifecycle.
· You are flexible in working across teams and adapting and learning with the teams.
· Working closely with the product owner and development s teams to bring product improvements to life.
· Experience in studying and analysing user behaviours to inform hypotheses/ test for new user journeys and improving existing ones.
· Experience using analytical tools or the data collected by them, willingness to work with Google Analytics, HotJar and Tableau
· Experience in planning and conducting research to support the gathering of user data
· Experience in applying usability heuristics, visual design principles and best practices to interaction design on mobile, tablet and desktop.
· Experience or willingness to learn designing to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1
· Experience using low-fidelity and high-fidelity design tools and collaboration tools.
· Willingness to work with Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Zeplin and Miro
· Previous experience in an end to end UX/UI role
· Agile exposure.
For more information regarding salary and the incredible package on offer, please send over your CV to EFraser@headresourcing.com