Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary and Benefits
11 days ago
As Senior Systems Engineer, among other responsibilities, you will be:
* Embedding a DevOps mind-set into ways of working, implementing automation and tightening feedback loops
* Helping to drive to help automate and improve the build, run, and change cycle to their AWS based environment
* Integrating key control mechanisms and complex audit and security requirements.
* Able to undertake out of hours on-call duties as part of the role
Required skills / experience:
* Experience working on a Linux environment
* Hands on experience with AWS. Certifications are a bonus but not a requirement
* Scripting experience using bash/PowerShell
* Experience with Python and Groovy for Jenkins pipelines
* Knowledge of Git version control
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and package. The company offers an excellent working environment and an opportunity to progress your career and skills.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you to move into then, please get in touch with your most up to date CV that clearly demonstrates the required skills.