£450.00 - £550 per day + via an FCSA accredited Umbrella Company
about 1 month ago
The right candidate must have a demonstrable track record as a Senior or Lead Software Engineer working within complex environments and will have extensive knowledge of Java and/or Python Development along with knowledge and experience of working with AWS and AWS Lambda.
You must be able to both design and develop, working with both business and technical teams to elicit requirements and turn them in to functioning products. Some Python coding capability is essential.
- 1st class Software Development/Software Engineering skills with demonstrable knowledge across the full software development life-cycle combined with Design skills and experience, ideally OOD.
- Strong & proven Java or Python Development skills, including Object Oriented programming skills.
- Python development / scripting knowledge.
- Experience working with AWS, particularly Lambda.
- A genuine passion & enthusiasm for Software Development & Engineering
- Familiarity with the Agile Methodology & Agile ways of working
- Strong communication, problem solving & collaboration skills.
- Any additional knowledge of AWS Glue, ETL and SQL is desirable, but not essential.
This role can be worked remotely but will need to be engaged via an FCSA accredited Umbrella company.
If interested, Apply Immediately!