Head resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our client Schroders Personal Wealth (SPW) who are a dynamic new company in the financial advice market who are currently recruiting for a range of salesforce developer jobs.
Schroders Personal Wealth (SPW) is a joint venture between Lloyds Banking Group and Schroders - two of the UK's largest names in banking and asset management. We were created to help more people across the UK benefit from financial advice. We have the advantage of solid foundations and a strong heritage, but we take a fresh, transparent, and personal approach to financial planning.
About the role
Role Title - Senior software engineer
Job type - Full-time, Permanent
Location - Leeds 1 day a week with the other 4 days working from home.
Salary - Up to £71,000 per annum and up to a 15% discretionary bonus.
As our next Senior Software Engineer, you'll be joining an expanding Agile team where technology is at the front and centre of our delivery plans. It's a perfect time to be joining us as we are in an exciting growth period, you will have the opportunity to make a name for yourself and be visible at all levels of the company.
The Key Requirements:
- Extensive experience working with TypeScript, Node.js and React.js.
- Experience of AWS, particularly serverless technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and delivering cloud-hosted, customer-centric solutions, that are secure, resilient and scalable
- Experience with unit, integration and end to end testing
- Familiar with distributed version control systems like Git
The Amazing Benefits
* You will receive a cash sum of 4% in addition to your basic salary. Exchange your cash sum, for a variety of benefits. Including bikes for cycling to work, discounts on gym memberships and dental insurance; or you can simply receive cash.
* 25 days holiday, with the option to buy and sell holidays.
* Retail Discounts & Cashback is an online shop for hundreds of great discounts from leading high street brands.
* Up to 15% salary pension contribution
* All colleagues are eligible for financial advice with one of our Personal Wealth Advisers, regardless of income or investible assets. We offer a preferential rate for colleagues, capped at £750.
* Free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential support and advice across all the wellbeing elements.
* Private Medical Insurance
* Agile working - Agile is more than flexible working. It's the where, when and what of how SPW work, enabling collaboration to meet the needs of the business.
* Life Assurance - A cash lump sum equal to four times your salary (or eight times your salary if you are a member of the SPW pension scheme and have qualifying dependants)