Head Resourcing are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join a Fintech company with a 30+ year history and an increasing footprint in the Financial Services industry. This is a unique opportunity to join the team that play a key part in the success of there service offerings.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables,
- Develop, maintain and enhance web-based back office applications and customer-facing web sites while adhering to company quality standards.
- Develop high quality, fit-for-purpose code that meets the business, architectural and security requirements.
- Design and conduct unit test plans to ensure high quality levels.
- Create and maintain development artefacts and documentation for existing services.
- Create detailed technical and design specifications in response to new business concepts/ outline specifications.
- Provide accurate estimates for all development activities to assist the Development Manager with estimating project costs/timescales.
- Assist in the delivery of all development activities to the budget, timescales and quality criteria of the relevant development project or maintenance release through the complete project life cycle (and during the post release warranty period).
- Ensure ongoing awareness of current and emerging technologies and suggest how these could be introduced to benefit the company.
- Be able to research and implement new technologies from scratch to undertake Proof of Concept (PoC) type activities.
- Provide technical support for test and production issues and be able to interact with external customers.
In order to be successful in the role candidates need to ideally have,
- ASP.NET (either MVC or Core)
- API development (SOAP or REST)
- SQL & SQL Server (or another relational database)
- Source Control (ideally Git)
This role offers a fantastic benefits package (which includes 11% non contribution pension and 10% bonus) combined with excellent training opportunities and huge scope for future development so if you are interested in finding out more, then please apply with an updated CV.