Senior .NET Developer - Hybrid, Glasgow
Up to £65,000 + benefits
Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with an upcoming retail company based in Glasgow who have exciting growth plans for the rest of this year and next year. This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days working in the office in Glasgow and the rest of the week working from home. Please be mindful when applying that you will need to live within a commutable distance to travel to the office in Glasgow.
- Code, test and deliver high quality solutions to key technical problems.
- Greenfield development of new applications and services as above using C#, .NET.
- Write unit tests, deploy and testing in test and production environments and provide production support.
- The organisation employs a Business Intelligence strategy, you will form part of the team developing ETL components to load data from remote hub services into central repositories using Azure Data Factory.
- Implement integration between internal systems and 3rd party services using HTTP and RESTS APIs.
- Form part of a team developing a dashboard solution for the business and be responsible for part of the design, develop, support and maintenance of the solution.
- Partake in business workshops to ascertain business processes and design and document data structures, data relationships and data flows accordingly.
- At times, provide development support to an internal Machine Learning project and will be part of the knowledge transfer from that project to the wider team.
- Hands on and happy to get stuck into the latest challenge.
- Software development experience covering full stack development - web, integration and database development.
- Experience of integration technologies such as SSIS, Mulesoft, Biztalk, Informatica would be beneficial.
- Experience of AWS or Azure.
- Comfortable working as part of a smaller team in a growing business which aspires to grow as quickly as possible.
- Happy to work in an environment where structures and processes are still being created with the opportunity for you to contribute to this process.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org