£80000 - £88000 per annum + Car allowance & benefits
about 1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business in a key role within the CIO function, where you will be involved in growing the IM function while also looking at the strategic vision of the team and how it fits in within the wider organisation.
You will also be involved in:
- Creating and maintaining a culture and vision where colleagues are engaged and inspired to deliver within budget and timelines for their customers
- Leading and developing the capacity and capability of the 7 direct reports and wider team
- Coping in a technically complex and fast-changing environment
- Managing technical operations simultaneously whilst balancing business priorities and quality
- Making strategic decisions in the short, medium and long-term.
- Managing and communicate with key stakeholders across the wider organisation.
- Good knowledge of ITIL
- Good knowledge and experience of running major complex IT incidents in a financial institution
- Excellent communication skills with experience working alongside senior management (CIO)
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus a great benefits package, which includes, bonus, car allowance and private healthcare.
This opportunity is currently fully remote, but once restrictions are lifted you would need to be able to travel to the Edinburgh office on a semi regular basis.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please attach an up to date CV with your application.