Head Resourcing are working with a global brand who are looking for a Senior Endpoint Engineer to join the team in Glasgow. The successful person will be experienced with Intune and SCCM environments and will be working as part of a team responsible for Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS and Android Estate.
This will involve OS and application patch management, configuration and compliance management, vulnerability remediation, software packaging, deployment, and removal, as well as Desktop support.
Key Skills and Responsibilities include,
- Support and administer Microsoft Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Support and administer iOS and Android mobile operating systems.
- Support and administer InTune/Endpoint Manager.
- Support and administer SCCM/Configuration Manager.
- SLA driven prioritisation of end user tickets to meet SLA targets.
- Assist in driving and defining SLA priorities within the team.
- Assist with defining and reviewing team processes and procedures.
- Act as a team escalation point.
- Manage service management tool tickets.
- Custodian and owner of the company end user persona.
- Act as a team ambassador.
- Team player who can work independently to reach set goals and SLAs.
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks.
- Assist with team training and development.
- Ensure a clear professional working environment and physical device security.
In order to be successful in the role, candidates ideally need,
- Demonstrable experience with Intune /Endpoint Manager
- Proficient with SCCM/Configuration Manager
- Detailed understanding of operating systems, including at least one of Windows and macOS
- Detailed understanding of mobile devices and their use within an organisation and experience managing devices on both Android and iOS
- Customer-focused mindset at the forefront of everything you do
- Comfortable working in a team setting and contributing to the common team objectives
- Self-motivated to complete tasks and exceed our customers' expectations
- Problem solver who enjoys finding inventive solutions to difficult problems
- Experience with Windows Autopilot
- Experience running or writing PowerShell scripts
- Experience managing Windows Imaging in SCCM/Configuration Manager
If you would like to find out more, then please send across an up-dated CV at your earliest convenience.