Schroders Personal Wealth aims to improve the way financial advice is offered, by making it more affordable, accessible and powerful for more people. We want to change lives for the better.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will play an important role within our software engineering team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and maintenance of our Salesforce environment. You will work closely with business stakeholders, developers, and other team members to understand requirements and configure Salesforce to meet SPW's needs. You will collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver the desired outcomes for our customers.
Location | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary | £31,541 - £34,695
The role involves day-to-day responsibility for:
Salesforce Administration & Configuration
- Manage user accounts, profiles, roles, and permission sets to ensure appropriate access levels for various user groups.
- Customise and configure Salesforce objects, fields, page layouts, and record types to align with business processes.
- Assist with Salesforce deployment and release activities including manual implementation steps and testing.
- Assist end-users with inquiries, issues, and troubleshooting related to Salesforce functionality and usage.
- Work closely with developers and other teams to address and resolve technical issues
Security & Data Management
- Maintain data integrity within Salesforce by overseeing data import, export, and data cleansing activities.
- Implement and manage data security and sharing settings to protect sensitive information.
Salesforce Documentation & Knowledge
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation for all Salesforce projects, including design specifications and development guidelines.
- Create and maintain a knowledge base enabling technical and non-technical colleagues to self-serve.
- Stay up to date with latest functionality, trends and practices within the Salesforce platform and related tools.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification (e.g., Salesforce Certified Administrator) is desirable
- Proficiency in Salesforce administration, including user management, data management, security, and configuration.
- You are familiar with distributed version control systems like Git.
- You are happy working in an Agile delivery environment, interacting directly with other team members and stakeholders on a daily basis.
The Benefits and Perks...
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also get:
- an additional 4% cash allowance that can be used to fund a variety of optional benefits including: Paid Sabbatical Leave, Dental Cover, Critical Illness Insurance, Gym membership or an electric/ULEV car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy 5 extra days)
- company paid for Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and Health Screening
- a matched pension contribution from us of up to 15% of your base pay (if you contribute 6%)
- access to a range of retail discounts and perks for you and your family
- access to free financial advice for you and your family
- an annual car allowance of up to £9,000 (if your role requires you to drive more than 10,000 business a year)
- an annual bonus (subject to company and individual performance and minimum 3 months service)
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like more information, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
You belong here…
At Schroders Personal Wealth, we embrace individuality and encourage diversity of identity, experience, and thought.
We actively strive for inclusive behaviours and actions across our company and our work, including making appropriate adjustments for disabilities, long-term health conditions or neurodiversities to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Head Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency