Project Release Manager / Life & Pensions Product Owner required to join our Financial Services Client on a contract basis. My client is recruiting for a contractor to provide Project Management expertise to their Life and Pensions Division.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing changes, including software releases in C# and SQL, to support the management and processing of loan data through a Loan Management System. You will also be responsible for implementing enhancements that improve the level of control and efficiency and work closely with the Model Development teams to ensure smooth model deployments and alignment between model and data activity.
To be successful in this role, candidates will bring the following skills:
• Experience in a Project Release Management or Deployment role, ideally working on Actuarial or Life & Pensions systems
• Delivery experience, specifically experience of delivering systems changes and creating detailed delivery plans
• Understanding of Life and Pensions products and a background from L&P
• Experience of overseeing frequent deployments is desirable
• An understanding of Financial/Actuarial Modelling Solutions is highly desirable
• Knowledge of data, data modelling, and data related technology is desirable
The role will involve some onsite work ideally in our client’s Bristol office, but they are flexible and open to speaking with candidates wishing to be based out of their offices in multiple locations across the UK.
This is contract is available via umbrella company and can pay £550/day.
The initial duration will be 6 months with potential to extend up to 2 years.
Our client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone. If this role appeals to you, please apply now!