Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €0.00 per annum + Private health, un-capped holidays
7 days ago
We have been set a challenge of introducing the top talent to galvanise the team growth with a new hire of a Program Manager.
We're looking for an experienced design or product services leader to help manage projects between Dublin and the UK, to help bring value and meaningful insights to the clients continued growing customer base, utilise data to drive growth while exploring new growth opportunities across the EMEA region.
While in the role, you will be involved in:
* Working with an international team of designers, researchers, and developers to develop an industry leading growth design practice.
* Managing internal and external stakeholders, tracking customer commitments and meeting customer deliverables.
* Be able to understand the client's key offerings and support in improving their outcomes.
* Work closely across the team, understanding specific styles and support needs within the organisation.
* Experience managing multinational teams.
* You will ideally come from an agency background working with multinational organisations.
* A track record of successfully delivering outcomes.
* Previous experience as a delivery focussed program manager.
In return, you will receive a fantastic salary package (negotiable), non-capped holidays and private medical insurance.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you to move into then, please get in touch with your most up to date CV that clearly demonstrates the required skills