We are delighted to be working with our philanthropic client in Edinburgh to help them to find their next Product Owner. The successful Product Owner will join The International team which operates within various countries in Europe.
We are looking for a Product Owner to work as an integral part of the cross functional agile delivery teams who are responsible for designing, deploying, automating, optimising, and maintaining the next generation of platforms for the organisation.
You will work with other product owners, scrum masters, engineering managers and developers in your own teams, as well as third parties when necessary. You will also liaise with business stakeholders to ensure the delivered product is fit for the business' current needs, is scalable and can be easily improved over time as the business evolves.
- Work in partnership with Business Owners on various products
- Requirements gathering, analysing & prioritising.
- Story mapping
- Managing the gap between technical design and business requirements
- Experience working in Agile.
- You will be a self-starter who is proactive and keen to be involved
- Everything you do is focussed on Business value
- Excellent attention to detail
- Appreciation in the value of detailed documentation
- Confident in communication, both written and verbal
This is a hugely successful brand with emphasis on the team, values and growth mindset.
For further information, please send in your CV