£55000 - £62000 per annum + 10% bonus + company benefits
over 1 year ago
Up to £62,000 + benefits (bonus etc)
Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with one of Scotland's biggest success stories as they look to hire three talented Product Managers. Our client is headquartered in Glasgow with state-of-the-art office facilities, however, they also support fully remote working meaning you can choose how you work. This is an exciting time to join our client as these roles are brand new roles due to expansion.
As a Product Manager working for our client, you'll be involved in building exciting, high-profile products while working in a talented cross-functional team. You'll work on the development of digital products and collaborate on innovative ways to improve the customer experience.
- Engage with developers, UX designers, users and stakeholders to solve customer problems.
- Translate customer problems and business priorities into actionable user stories.
- Establish the best solutions and understand customer needs by conducting user tests and running experiments.
- Prioritise development backlogs and act as the backbone of our iterative product development cycle.
- Plan and run Agile ceremonies and meetings such as stakeholder briefings, daily scrums, sprint reviews and team retrospectives.
- Significant experience of Agile frameworks and working in an Agile environment, with a proven ability to apply an Agile mindset to product development.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A natural interest and enthusiasm for everything digital, from UX to mobile and everything in between.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to communicate with people from all levels of the business.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, leadership skills and the ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
This is a truly excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation looking to bring innovative industry products to market.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com