Head resourcing is looking for a PMO analyst for a leading financial services company. Your new company are transitioning to a more agile way of working, you will play a key role in this process. In this role you will support the running of governance, ensuring it remains lean and enables a faster flow of value in the organisation.
What you'll bring
* Working at an advanced level to prioritize components of a project, program, or portfolio work in context with risks, activities, stakeholders, etc. across the life of the project
* Analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making
* Using comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on developing, monitoring, interpreting and understanding policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives
* Working at an advanced level to develop the performance management plan, manage supply and demand, as well as manage value, issue resolution, and changes to the portfolio, all with the focus for process and performance improvement
* Providing guidance and training to others on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements
* Applying understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary
* Using comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives
* Acting independently while providing guidance and training to others on using clear and effective verbal communications skills to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies
In return you will receive
- A salary up to £57k
- On target bonus at 12.5% all the way up to 25% for
- A pension matched contribution up to 7.5%
- Extra life assurance, bonuses, cycle to work, etc.