£70000.00 - £80000 per annum + benefits and flexible working
28 days ago
In this role you will be collaborating with the wider security function to help drive security initiatives across the business and act as an SME across multiple workstreams. You will also:
- Design and deliver Security solutions and services across multiple business channels
- Lead IT Security focussed initiatives across project delivery and operations, as well as other related activities
- Coach Cyber Security staff, to help improve skills within the Security function to enable the team to deliver world class security solutions.
- Consult across change delivery, to help design Security solutions that meet business needs
- Address identified threats and vulnerabilities and ensure cyber controls are implemented as scheduled and required
- Ensure all activities across the CIO function embrace IT Security standards, controls, and processes and fully understand the importance of adhering to these requirements
Required Skills and Experience
- Significant experience of working within IT Security roles
- Experience of consulting into organisations change lifecycle helping to innovate and encourage change within the IT Security remit
- Experience architecting solutions together with hands on experience with major Cloud Service Providers
- Knowledge and understanding of different frameworks such as NIST, etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills, being able to present at executive level
- 3rd party and supplier experience including working with vendors to tailor IT Security solutions
- Good understanding of offensive / defensive techniques and awareness of any open-source framework such as OWASP ESAPI etc and EPP/EDR & Forensics agents
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package which includes, car allowance and annual bonus.
This role offers remote working options, with likely 1 to 2 days in the office per week once restrictions are lifted.
If you are interested in applying, please attach an updated CV with your application.