Java Developer (Edinburgh)
Head resourcing are looking for several graduate/junior level Java Developers candidates to join an exciting Start up client in Edinburgh city centre.
Our impressive, financially backed start up client who are building and implementing a low latency, high availability solution that can be used by a cross section of business partners across the world from their Edinburgh base.
With this product already implemented in a successful, Global and multi $ billion company with other opportunities in the pipeline, they are in a phase of growth to support the already incredible work undertaken by a small team in Central Edinburgh. This client doesn't believe in taking short cuts which will provide headaches in the future and so they have been carefully putting together a system that is sure to gain technical acclaim.
To give you an idea of what it is to like to work in the company, below is a snapshot of what a Senior Developers role looks like:
- Delivering enterprise systems
- Contribution to the design, development, delivery, and on-going support, of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems with high-availability and performance.
- Working with Spring Boot
- Working on Microservice / Service Orientated Architecture
- Working with Decision Management applications
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Commercial experience programming with Java (1-3 years)
- Experience with SpringBoot
On top of this, we are more importantly looking for passionate, innovative, and articulate junior/graduate developers to join this fantastic organisation and develop your career within.
For more details about this position, please get in touch with your most up to date CV that clearly demonstrates the required skills.