IT Training Design & Delivery Consultant - O365 / Digital Workplace / Workstream Lead
Our client, a large & well-known organisation based in Edinburgh (but with a prescence across the UK), is looking for a Workstream Lead to own the Training Design & Training Delivery across 2 key programmes of work - Digital Workplace & O365 Upgrade.
The contract will be facilitated via an umbrella company with a rate banding of circa £450 - £500 per day to the umbrella. 5-6 month initial contract with a requirement to be in the Edinburgh office 2 days per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, designing and facilitating the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) process and developing a learning plan of for all stakeholder and end user groups. You will also be responsible for the creation of learning content and support the team of Trainers with the delivery.
You will have:
* Proven experience of creating and delivering IT Training & learning strategies and plans
* Experience of working on consumer grade technology implementations and technology-related change.
* Experience of Office 365 / O365 upgrades & Microsoft tools is highly desirable
* The demonstrable ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders
* Experience of working with a diverse workforce
* Experience of Training Needs Analysis and TNA design and delivery
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
If you meet all of the above requirements, PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated.
Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity.
As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.