£110.00 - £150.00 per day + via an FCSA Umbrella Company
about 1 month ago
Though some of the role can be performed remotely, the role will require approximately 3 days per week on-site in the Glenrothes office so you must be able and willing to travel to and from the location.
Key skills & experience:
- Device advice, set up and problem solving (e.g. Hardware, system, Printer, iOS, other).
- Basic support for standard applications (e.g. Outlook, MS Packages, SAP, Active Directory, CISCO).
- Basic Windows Platform administration (e.g. new user account & setup password reset etc.)
- Push out software to laptops across the UK and Ireland
- Purchasing of local IT equipment and contract administration
- This role will be required to support other business applications, as they are developed and/or become relevant to support the needs of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for to join a values led business for an initial 6 month period.
If interested, Apply Immediately!