IT Solutions Architect (Application Migration) - £700-800 per day (via Umbrella) - initial 12 month contract for an experienced IT Solution Architect with a background in Application related solution design and Architecture.
Our client is currently looking for a proactive IT Solutions Architect who will work on a transformation programme migrating applications from a legacy datacentre environment into a new datacentre environment (not cloud). The successful candidate will have a background in COTS Application environments and architecture, strong experience in Microsoft technologies, including SQL Server and the necessary leadership, analysis and design skills to support the development of technology solutions to ensure they meet business needs and align with architectural governance and standards.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience creating high-level, strategic architectural roadmaps
- Designing software for critical applications, designing for high availability, scale and resilience
- Using software design paradigms (specifically Micro Services, Distributed Systems, Hexagonal Architect and Big Data Platforms)
- Articulating complex designs to both technical and business stakeholders
- Demonstratable exposure to COTS app deployment projects
- Experience with Microsoft stack (HP/VMware), Windows tech applications, SQL server, TDD, DevOps and SOLID principles
- Experience working with Agile teams using SCRUM and Kanban
This is an initial 12 month contract (potential to extend) and the successful candidate will need to engage via an FCSA-accredited umbrella company.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated.
Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity.
As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.