IT Solutions Architect - £750-800 per day (inside IR35 via Umbrella) - Glenrothes/Hybrid (other UK-wide locations) - initial 6mth contract (potential to extend)
Our private sector client is currently looking for a proactive IT Solutions Architect who will guide the development and management of a portfolio of IT solutions. The successful candidate will have the necessary leadership, analysis and design skills to support the development of technology solutions to ensure they meet business needs and align with architectural governance and standards.
This role will require sometime onsite in their Glenrothes office, likely 1 day per week, or in one of the client's other UK-based locations. The contract is for an initial 6 months (possibility to extend to 12 months) and the successful candidate will need to engage via an FCSA-accredited umbrella company.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience creating high-level, strategic architectural roadmaps
- Designing software for critical applications, designing for high availability, scale and resilience
- Using software design paradigms (specifically Micro Services, Distributed Systems, Hexagonal Architect and Big Data Platforms)
- Articulating complex designs to both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft stack (HP/VMware), Windows tech applications, TDD, DevOps and SOLID principles
- Experience working with Agile teams using SCRUM and Kanban
If the role is of interest, and is relevant to your professional experience, please APPLY NOW by submitting your most up-to-date CV.