IT Service Desk Team Leader - up to £60k
This leading specialist business solutions company are looking for an IT Service Desk Team Leader to join their expanding global IT department as demand and investment in support continues to grow. As the SDTL, you will be responsible for a global service desk team ensuring continual service improvement through the development and management of IT services. This role would suit someone with 2nd/3rd line technical skills with some established Service Desk Team Lead/Leader experience.
Involved and responsible for service management will be able to utilise your IT insight across all IT functions so good communication and organisational skills are a must. Experience and knowledge in implementing and using service management tools, you will be comfortable presenting stats, reports, etc. as well as problem escalation and ensuring maximum uptime of systems and services.
Ideally you will be ITIL certified or have considerable experience in ITIL environments.
Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring Infrastructure and Services using all available tools, performance tuning and ensuring maximum uptime of systems and services.
- Review, develop and maintain incident management policies processes and procedures.
- Coach, mentor all service desk staff on achieving goals and developing necessary skills.
- Relationship building with business users to ensure customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving service requests and incidents.
- Act as an overflow for increased work into the Service Desk as and when required.
- To be available on call for P1 incidents.
This is an office based role in Central London commutable from Greater London and beyond. Are you currently on the lookout for a new role at the moment? Get in touch and we can have a chat further.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Head Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency.