IT Project Manager
Up to £55,000
Head Resourcing are delighted to be working with one of our Third Sector clients as they look to hire an IT Project Manager. This is a permanent position to take over a number of critical projects for our client and play a key role in delivering cross functional IT projects. This hire is pivotal to our clients IT project delivery and so they need someone who is willing to learn new technologies and work closely with the senior stakeholders in the organisation. The successful individual will be based out of our clients Edinburgh office but will have significant working from home opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation stage through to completion. You will gain exposure to numerous different projects within the organisation, gaining experience in EPOS, Azure, Dynamics and O365 to name a few. Stakeholder management will also be key, as you will be responsible for working with both internal and external stakeholders and guiding them through requirements, decisions, and delivery.
- Proven background in IT project management
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (e.g., Waterfall / Agile)
- Prince 2 Practitioner and / or APM PMQ qualified
- Demonstrable experience with new system implementations, application changes and system upgrades
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Any experience with Cloud environments (Azure) is an advantage
- Microsoft Dynamics experience
Remote interview and onboarding.