Head Resourcing are recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join an experienced IT team just outside of Glasgow.
They are a global leader in medical devices for aortic and peripheral vascular disease. They offer innovative solutions to improve patient outcomes and quality of life. With many of the patients coming into the office to thank the company and tell everyone about their recovery. They also value their employees' development, offering various training and career opportunities to ensure personal growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly global business during an exciting phase of investment and growth. This position offers great career development whilst being part of a team that truly makes a difference.
The role is ideal for an IT PM with 2 - 3 years experience who wants to work in a great industry. The role pays up to £50k with up to a 22% bonus, private health care and other benefits.
The role will require candidates to be on site 2 - 3 days per week in Inchinnan and does not offer sponsorship.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Plan and report performance and progress of all projects in the portfolio using appropriate tools and techniques. Identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Deliver approved projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions based on user requirements and key business goals.
- Support software and hardware acceptance testing, commissioning, and validation.
- Facilitate stakeholder management by communicating all relevant information including decisions and prioritisations to the stakeholders including executive management to ensure organisational alignment.
- Ensure implementation of standardised governance across all projects.
- Review departments standards and suggest best practice improvements.
- Maintain and follow proper IT compliance and work within IT CSV framework.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Proven track record in having delivered or being part of major and complex system, product or process transfer programs.
- Expertise in New Product & Process Introduction, Project Management, Operations Management, Change Management, and Engagement on business-led or organisational led transformational change programmes
- Experience in User Requirements Management, Process Improvement, Business Analysis and Systems (Hardware and Software) Acceptance Testing.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, develop partnerships, and influence management
- Ideally experience of manging projects within a regulated manufacturing environment
- Ideally formal Project Management training preferably with some agile experience