Edinburgh - hybrid
Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with a Scottish based retailer as they look to hire a skilled IT Manager to join them in Edinburgh. Our client has operations across 14 sites in Scotland and the North of England and are looking for a hands-on, technically focussed IT Manager to deliver first class solutions and services to both head office and their retail operations.
If successful, you will own all IT products, services and assets and manage the day to day workload of the IT Team. The role will require you to ensure all systems used within the business are safe and secure and meet the required group standards as well as provide advice and guidance on IT purchases and assist with the evaluation and selection of systems and solutions.
- Experience supporting Retail ERP systems
- Strong knowledge of core Microsoft technologies
- Active Directory, Group Policy, etc
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Experience of core networking technologies
- IP, DHCP, DNS, VoIP, VPN, VLAN, WAN, LAN & WLAN
- Supporting Apple iOS for Mac, iPad, iPhone
- Supporting Android Phones
It would also be advantageous to have experience in the following:
- Handheld scanners
- Footfall systems
If this role is of interest, and you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, please apply now.