IT Business Analyst (£40,000-50,000)
Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with a leading global law firm who have a requirement for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join their team in Edinburgh. This role will give you the chance to evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor, and control internal, cross-functional IT processes to positively impact results and ensure successful outcomes for IT & the firm. The Technology Process Specialist is an experienced IT professional who will own technology processes and workflows with the objective to improve and automate tasks (where possible), as well as managing the suite of tools that facilitate management and execution of the processes.
- You will be creating policies, processes, standards, and controls to ensure compliance.
- You will be working with overseas teams to help improve processes across the department.
- You will be engaging with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Creating documentation including process descriptions, process flows.
- Helping implement best practise and measurement
- You will establish metrics, measurements, and reports to understand success and improvements in key areas.
- Using benchmarking to ensure industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Process mapping experience
- Working as part of cross-functional teams
- Experience in understanding pain points, being able to outline solutions and create full end to end documentation (Process maps and Communication templates)
- Facilitating meetings
- ITIL certification and some exposure to Lean Six Sigma
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental
- 25 days annual leave + 9 bank holidays on top.
Working: Hybrid (Ideally 2 days a week in the Edinburgh office)
If this sounds like you we would like to hear from you.