iOS Engineer (Edinburgh/ Remote £50000-£65,000)
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team and company as an iOSS Engineer to delivery the best possible customer experiences, powered by human insight. With a commitment to continuously invest in employees educations with generous budgets and tools necessary to do things the right way. There is also a policy of allowing unlimited paid time off.
Head resourcing are looking for an established iOS Engineer who will have significant impact on all aspects of the iOS application and framework.
Your focus will be to;
- Help customers build great user experiences by working hand in hand with product and design to discover and build great mobile experiences.
- Develop industry leading audio, video and device recording capability to allow customers to use and hear their user's experience.
- Advocate and champion best practice in code quality, architecture and design but also paying close attention to performance and maintainability.
- Working collaboratively across global teams and disciplines.
- Happliy receive and deliver feedback to improve products, teams, and yourself.
- Champion simplicity and elegance in solutions which keep an eye to future evolution.
- Proven commercial experience in Swift or Obj-C and experience in solving problems collaboratively.
- Proven track record of promoting industry best practice.
- A passion for engineering practices such as refactoring, TDD, CI/CD and design and code reviews
- A detailed approach to writing tests.
- Agile development experience such as Lead/ Scrum. Kanban/ XP
- Familiarity with Flow-based development processes and releasing apps to the play store.
- Experience with localising and internationalising and iOS App
- Experience developing against a GraphQL API
- Experience with real- time streaming.
For an opportunity to discuss this role, please pop over a CV