£200 - £250 per day + via an FCSA Umbrella Company
19 days ago
Our private sector client is looking for an Intune Mobile Deployment Engineer to join their Glasgow-based team. This role will require field work/travel predominantly around the Glasgow area and candidates must have a clean drivers licence. It is essential that you have Intune / Microsoft Endpoint Manager experience combined with demonstrable experience in Mobile application deployment to phones and tablets.
- Engineer, test and document moving existing tablet devices to their new enterprise Intune Configuration. (iOS or android experience favourable.)
- Evaluate new software and write structured reports with business recommendations
- Mentor and coach other members of the team on Intune configuration and policies
- Manage risk and adhere to company policies
- Working with the team to standardise and formalise change management practices for the deployment.
Essential Skills and Expertise:
- Held similar systems engineer roles
- Proven ability to design, document and implement a mobile device management platform Intune/Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Proven ability troubleshooting technical issues, finding robust solutions and documenting steps to prevent similar problems arising again
- Strong understanding and experience with Microsoft Intune/Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Azure Active Directory and Conditional Access
- Knowledge and experience with PowerShell and ability to write PowerShell scripts
- A university degree, preferably in relevant subject (i.e. Computer Science)
This is for an initial 6 month contract and the successful candidate will be engaged via an FCSA accredited umbrella company.
If this role is of interest and relevant to your professional experience please APPLY NOW by submitting your most up-to-date CV.