Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €1 per annum + Negotiable DOE
7 days ago
We have been set a challenge of introducing the top technical talent to galvanise the team growth with a new hire of an Interactive Designer (IxD).
We're looking for an experienced Interaction Designer, specializing in business growth to help bring value and insights into our clients growing customer base, utilise technology and data to drive growth, and explore the new opportunities unlocked by the application of advanced AI and CogSci research to Growth Optimization.
While in the role, you will be involved in:
* Developing an industry-leading growth design firm as part of a team of expert designers, and researchers.
* Supporting top enterprises along their journey of experimentation and growth.
* Develop growth strategies and experimentation backlogs for new and existing clients.
* Supporting delivery in the realization of your strategies and ideas.
* Establish research and best-practices in the areas of growth design and artificial intelligence.
* Develop training programs.
* Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Figma, InDesign, etc...)
* Experience working with Enterprise and recognized clients.
* Formal training in Design, Psychology, or HCI
* Agency experience (bonus)
* Basic knowledge of experimentation and experiment design (bonus)
* Basic web or native interface development (bonus)
For this, you will receive a very competitive salary, benefits package, and un-capped holidays. This role can be based remotely with the odd day required in the Dublin offices.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you to move into then, please get in touch with your most up to date CV that clearly demonstrates the required skills.