Our client requires an experienced Senior Linux Infrastructure Administrator/Engineer to join their existing team for an initial 6 month contract role.
Supporting operational environments with design, implementation and management of datacentres you will be required to support and build out their Linux estate capability.
- Designing and implementing Linux in a greenfield environment
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server administration and configuration
- Red Hat Image Management
- RHEL Satellite Administration
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server security hardening (C.I.S and Government standards)
- Significant experience in the Server Hardware, Storage, and virtualisation platforms.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and influencing.
- ITIL qualifications and practical experience
Hybrid working with expectation to be on-site monthly.
Day rate via Umbrella up to £530 p/day.