Infrastructure Cloud Engineer (Edinburgh package in excess of £50,000)
Head Resourcing are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Cloud Engineer on behalf of an Edinburgh based philanthropic client. As part of the role, you will be responsible for the provisioning, installation/configuration and operation of public & private cloud infrastructure solutions whilst working as a technical lead on Infrastructure projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in progressing their career around cloud technologies and has a varied background in support.
Required skills and experience to excel in the role:
- Experience working with back-office technologies such as SAN, SQL, DR Platforms, Linux systems
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience in migration of on premises technologies and solutions to public cloud architecture.
- Experience with SPLUNK, Sophos, Automox, Qualys or other market leading security solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of PaloAlto Cisco LAN's, WAN's and WiFi technologies across the entire network estate.
- Extensive knowledge of networking topologies, routing, firewalls, protocols etc
- Working within the controls of ISO 27001, 27017, and BS 10012.
What's in it for you?:
- A Competitive Salary with a generous Bonus Scheme and a 10% Pension Contribution
- 4% Training Budget
- 36 days Annual Leave plus extra days for Christmas and Birthday
- Private Medical Care and Edinburgh Leisure Memberships
- …and much more!
If you are interested and would like to know more, please send your CV to efraser@headresourcing