Information Security Consultant FTC Fully remote
Head Resourcing are working with a well-regarded Financial Services organisation in Edinburgh who would like to bring on an additional individual within the Info Sec space.
This is an important role which will ensure that information is handled securely in line with risk appetite by acting as a key contact for security reviews and drawing from other areas in the business where required to maintain the productive working relationship between security, technology teams and the wider business.
The main outcomes that we will be looking for in this role will include;
- To ensure that the business is supported by Security, Resilience and Privacy. Requirements, objectives, and processes are understood, appropriate and in line with the business processes where possible.
- Information and Cyber security threats, risks and requirements are understood and handled but technology and business stakeholders and the Security teams understand the business strategies, objectives, and requirements.
- The information and cyber security risks related to our strategic partners are understood and handles appropriately.
- Security solutions are supportive of business processes and goals, timely, cost effective, pragmatic and in line with the threat landscape.
- External parties including customers and clients understand and are satisfied with the information and cyber security approach.
In order to find out more, I will be keen to see CVs of individuals who have a good understanding of Security and related topics that fall within Testing and Assurance, Cyber Security, Data privacy, Continuity and Resilience.
You will have a sound and proven commercial track record within control and risk management processes and an ability to articulate decisions in terms of risk.
Certification within recognised professional information security qualifications will be a key indication to suitability.
Benefits for this client include a great pension and an incredible holiday allowance.