Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary, Car Allowance & Benefits
11 days ago
You will support the business in the delivery of agreed change projects to achieve continuous improvement while maintaining Incident and Access Management inventories and adhering to the Identity and Access Management standard and framework. You will also supervise the activities of team members, ensuring their individual and team performance contributes to the outlined standards for the function. Otherwise, act as a functional specialist in the IAM business area.
You will also:
- Be responsible for executing NIST control framework requirements
- Maintain and ensure the consistent standards for Identity and Access Management strategy, policy, controls, and services.
- Perform Identity and Access Management activities
- Gap identification and remediation
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business with regards to Identity and Access Management issues
- Experience of working in an Identity and Access Management focused role and knowledge of IAM controls
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with different stakeholders across the business and externally
- Be able to collaborate with others and self-responsibility for individual tasks
In return you will receive a competitive salary and great benefits package. This role will be initially fully remote but once there is a return to the office, flexible working will be available.
If you would like to apply for this role, please attach an up to date CV with your application.