Newcastle upon Tyne
£250 - £272 per day
Lisa Dempsey or the Contracts Team
26 days ago
Contract - £250-£272 per day (via Umbrella)
Remote / Newcastle
Contract initial duration 6 months
A well known and highly-respected Financial Services Client has just released a new Identity & Access Governance Analyst (IAM Analyst) Contracts to us.
This role will primarily support the IAM project work streams with discovering and documenting areas such as; identifying and documenting Toxic Combinations, Active Directory group descriptions, as well as ensuing uncorrelated accounts have owners assigned and assisting with user lifecycle management tasks.
The duration of the contract can be remotely based with a possible need for very occasional day in the Newcastle office for essential meetings. Initial Contract will be for 6 months and the successful candidate will be joining an existing team, assisting with all User Access Control activities. To be successful in this role & requirement, our Client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
* Industry related security qualification or equivalent practical security experience.
* Proven experience in delivering IAM control improvements across multiple technical disciplines.
* Familiarity with Joiners, Movers, Leavers (JML) processes - setting up access, managing access, revoking accesses etc
* Knowledge of Identity & Access Management and Security Administration - IAM, UAM etc
* Strong Analytical skills with excellent problem-solving skills too
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to influence and drive change in a collaborative way.
* Excellent communication & Stakeholder Management skills, working closely with business users on a regular basis
If the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract.
Our Client values diversity and welcomes applications from everyone.