A well-known and respected Edinburgh based Investment Management client is currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their team.
Joining them on a 6-month initial contract, the role must be engaged via umbrella company. 1-2 days per week in the Edinburgh based office will be expected.
Working within their Accounting and Operations area the selected candidate will support multiple systems including an Angular 10/ASP.Net Core application to show the ABOR and Validation information as well as a REST API. The systems make use of an Oracle database for both storing data and for shared calculations. Applications are running in containers and they manage the work through Azure DevOps with some use of automated testing and continuous integration.
Essential skills include:
* Services Development - C# / .NET Framework / .Net Core / Entity Framework
* Database Development - SQL Server T-SQL / Oracle PLSQL
* The role involves building Automated tests as part of our quality control process. MSTest/xUnit/Jasmin/Karma
* Experience of version control systems as all code is held in GIT source control within Azure Dev Ops.
* Experience and knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Previous knowledge of deploying code to containers and/ or using Kubernetes would be beneficial.
* Industry specific experience or knowledge, e.g., investment banking, asset management, financial services
If you have relevant experience and would like to be considered, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Our Client values diversity and welcomes applications from everyone.