Front End Developer Edinburgh, Scotland HQ and Remote £60,000+
We are working with an award winning FinTech scale-up that allows e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay.
A pioneer in the Payment Orchestration sector and support Enterprise businesses in optimising their payment infrastructure to create a market leading and frictionless digital payment experiences.
Our client are an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform to achieve the companies' goals over the past year. Having worked with more incredible customers than ever before, strengthened the management team and poised for exponential growth.
Now, I'm looking for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same, to be a critical part of, and fuel this growth phase. If you're motivated by an environment that encourages professional progression and personal development, then I would love to hear from you!
Role: Frontend Developer
Our client is currently going through an exciting period of growth and to fuel this I am looking for an experienced Frontend Developer, to assist in the delivery of our client's front end UI development which crucially forms the window to their innovative product offering.
* Play an important role in an agile squad of first-class engineers
* Contribute to technological initiatives from inception to successful deployment
* Help shape the technical direction and the improvement of tools and processes
* Able to have open discussions on our approach and delivery method
* Able to work closely with teams in other disciplines to deliver ground breaking technologies
* Able to troubleshoot and resolve code defects in your own and others work
* Solid CSS pre-processor languages, primarily SCSS
* Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
* Experienced in following coding standards and performing peer code reviews
For additional information, please get in touch!