EUD Project Lead
Initial duration until March 2024
Southampton/Kidlington - Hybrid Working
£350-£400 per day (Outside IR35)
A large Public Sector body currently requires an experienced EUD Project Lead to join their team on an initial contract until March 2024.
The focus of this role will be providing management, technical leadership & expertise to the Clients' IT End User Device support function (EUD), typically covering computer hardware, software, and applications, ensuring the service is delivered in line with business requirements. To be successful in this role, our Client is seeking a Contractor with the following knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience working in ICT operational delivery.
- Proven experience of managing a team within an End User Device organisation.
- Service delivery focused with excellent communication skills.
- Proven experiencing of delivering services to a high-quality standard in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer experience ethos.
- Proven experience in resourcing management.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- or suitable at these times.
- Previous experience supporting policing.
- The following knowledge/experience would be desirable: ITIL V3 Foundation or ITIL V4 equivalent qualification; Experience managing 3rd parties; Experience using ServiceNow.
The role will require travel to different locations across Southampton and Kidlington and for this reason a full UK driving licence is considered essential. Candidates need to be eligible to complete (having lived in the UK for the last 5 years) or currently hold NPPV 3 clearance.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated. Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.