🏠 Office - Edinburgh
💰 Salary - up to £45,000
🛠 Role - Embedded Software Engineer
Head Resourcing are delighted to be partnered with a Scottish start-up in the electronics space as they continue to scale with the addition of an Embedded Software Engineer.
Providing the opportunity to work on the development of software packages used in their state-of-the-art laser systems, this is a fantastic chance for a junior to mid-level developer.
Our client is looking for someone who is a natural problem solver and a team player that is passionate about the work that they do. Someone who is open to a new challenge, being at the forefront of their development and providing quality software which is used by their global customer base.
Location: Edinburgh office - close to City Centre - please note, there is a requirement to be in the office on a full-time basis initially.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 1 years' professional experience in industry within software development.
- Experience with setting up data acquisition systems, reading, analysing and visualising date from scientific instruments.
- Strong knowledge of Python for scripting and application development
- Good control and experience with embedded software packages (C++)
- Experience with web-based dashboard systems to analyse and display data.
- Degree in STEM subject.
- Eligibility to work full-time in the UK (no sponsorship is available for this opportunity, so please don't apply if you aren't eligible to work in the UK).