Remote - £65,000 - £80,000 + benefits
Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with one of Scotland's biggest success stories as they look to hire a talented DevOps Engineer. Our client is headquartered in Glasgow with state-of-the-art office facilities; however, they also support fully remote working meaning you can choose how you work.
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll have a key role working in our clients' cross functional squads, influencing the technical approach they take to building, deploying, and maintaining their digital products. You'll help establish best practice around continuous integration and continuous deployment, while promoting automation throughout the development process and infrastructure.
What you'll be doing
- Deploying and maintaining critical applications
- Using monitoring to measure service performance
- Utilising infrastructure as code to deliver automated, predictable, and scalable solutions, infrastructure, and services
- Empowering development teams and squads to build and deliver software solutions and services
- Promoting automated, fault-tolerant, and secure developments and practices
- Working alongside engineering teams on the latest technologies
The skills you'll bring
- Linux Administration with strong scripting skills
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Networking, routing, and firewall knowledge
- HAProxy deployment and availability tuning
- Monitoring and alerting using tools such as Icinga
Good to know but not essential
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience of cloud provisioning and admin (Azure)
This role comes with excellent benefits such as discretionary bonus and private healthcare and can be worked on a fully remote basis. If this is of interest, please apply or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential chat to find out more.