Developer (Glasgow based - Once per month)
Head Resourcing is pleased to be working with a leading access management company in Glasgow, specialising in Identity and Access Management SaaS solutions. This organisation is committed to providing seamless user access to various applications while prioritizing data security and operational efficiency.
Our team is known for its agility, collaboration, and passion for taking on challenges in the dynamic field of access management. We operate at the forefront of technology, working with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver secure, scalable, and reliable services to our clients. If you are eager to advance your career by engaging with modern cloud technologies and tackling complex problems, we encourage you to explore this opportunity.
Location: Our head office is based in Glasgow, but this role supports both remote and hybrid working arrangements.
- Develop and execute the agreed roadmap across our access management ecosystem.
- Estimate and break down small to medium-sized development tasks into manageable units.
- Contribute to design discussions and collaborate with the team on new features.
- Write high-quality code following best practices, including relevant unit tests.
- Engage in code reviews, design reviews, automated testing, and whiteboard discussions.
- Participate in customer-related activities as needed.
- Stay updated with industry trends and changes in software development.
- Support the maintenance of a robust, secure, and available service.
- Participate in out-of-hours support processes and customer-related duties.
- Support management initiatives as required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle, pipelines, and tools such as Azure DevOps and Terraform.
- Experience with distributed version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Proficiency in building solutions within Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of design patterns (e.g., GoF) and distributed systems design.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Experience in security protocols, encryption algorithms, or building secure products.
- Previous involvement in web, mobile, Windows Desktop Application, or browser extension development.
- Familiarity with Active Directory.
- Projects that can be referenced (e.g., on GitHub).
- Previous development experience in the field of Cyber Security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team.
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Adaptability in managing changing priorities.
- Enthusiasm for process improvement, best practices, and product quality enhancement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field, relevant alternative qualifications, or demonstrable experience in development.
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in a similar role.
- £35-45k Depending on experience
Ways of working:
- This role will require you to attend the office in Glasgow once per month
If this sounds like you we would like to hear from you.