Head Resourcing are working with a financial services organisation who are looking for a Data Solution Architect to join the team. This is a brand-new role which is pivotal in supporting the execution of the enterprise data strategy by offering technical architecture guidance for data initiatives and driving business progress with pragmatic, value-focused data approaches.
You'll apply your knowledge of data architecture principles and technologies to capture the current data landscape and contribute to shaping the target design while focusing on adding value through effective translation of data architecture into implementable solutions.
In order to be successful in the role, candidates ideally need
- Understanding with previous experience of architecture frameworks like TOGAF & BIAN and data-specific frameworks.
- Knowledge of customer data management technologies like Customer Data Platforms.
- Specific experience, knowledge and understanding of Mongo DB Atlas across Azure and AWS.
- Hands on experience working with Mongo DB.
- Experience in designing, architecting, and implementing business critical services using Mongo DB.
- Knowledge and best practice understanding of patterns for real time and analytical use case.
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling and metadata management.
- Skills in delivering data migration design including strategies and data reconciliation.
- Understanding of data security, privacy and regulatory considerations.
A truly unique opportunity for an organisation that offers, Hybrid and flexible working and has a drive for continuous improvement and development.
Please note-this role can be based in Edinburgh, Bristol, Gloucester or London
Interested. Please apply to find out more.