IT Change Manager
Up to £55,000
12-month Fixed Term Contract (possible extension)
Head Resourcing is pleased to be assisting one of our third sector clients as they look to hire a talented IT Business Change Manager on an initial 12-month fixed terms contract. This is a crucial position for our client as they are about to embark on a series of change programmes across their IT estate.
In this role you will manage successful organisational change and embed new structures, operational processes, technologies, and systems in our client's multifaceted operating model. The role holder will be responsible for preparing the organisation to realise the benefits and ROI identified as part of the overall IT change and help mitigate any negative impacts on both staff and customers. The post holder will also design and develop change management strategies to ensure that all operational teams can quickly adopt new processes and technologies and minimise any resistance to change.
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders to gather and analyse operational processes and data.
- Develop change management plans for the project and related change initiatives.
- Coordinate and work with the project team and stakeholder groups to deliver the change effectively.
- Evaluate the impact of the planned organisational change across business.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics for the change.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Lead change management work streams using a structured methodology / process.
- Design and develop effective and engaging training materials.
- Define success metrics and measure performance against these.
- Hands-on Change Manager experience of leading business change work streams within complex technology led programmes.
- Clearly demonstrate an advanced understanding of change management principles, techniques & tools.
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to facilitate change workshops.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening and communications skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player & able to collaborate with others.
This is an exciting position that will play a crucial role in the successful delivery of our clients IT change programme. The role is for an initial 12 months and will require travel to our clients Edinburgh HQ as well as other sites throughout Scotland.
If this is of interest please apply today!