Joining a busy programme of work to replace a legacy Finance & Supply Chain system with a new ERP (MS Dynamics), initial contracts will be for 6 months initially and working in a Hybrid-Style (with only occasional office visits required),
You will have strong experience of;
- Strong hands-on experience as a Business Change Lead for Supply Chain implementing new ERP Supply Chain processes (MS Dynamics preferred but not essential)
- Experience of design and implementation of Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Experience of driving adoption of processes and new ways of working through an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Business Change
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience of designing and delivering training to a wide range of stakeholders and facilitating workshops
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills and experience
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal - with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Versatility - the role requires a range of interpersonal and professional skills to deliver change in a challenging and diverse environment.
Apply now if interested in hearing more about this client and role profile.