Business Analyst - Investment Management, Application Development & Regulatory
A well-known and respected Edinburgh Investment Management client is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst Contractor to join their Corporate Applications and Regulations team. The team are responsible for both bespoke and packaged software development, focussing on business-critical applications.
Joining them on a 6-month initial contract, the role must be engaged via Umbrella company. 2 days per week in the Edinburgh based office will be expected.
We are looking for experienced Business Analyst Contractors with the following skills & experience:
- In-depth Business Analysis knowledge & experience, including working with bespoke and packaged software development
- Demonstrable experience working in with agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum)
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Experience working across a range of projects in different domains e.g., Regulatory, HR, Finance
- Understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle, from Scope to Implementation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders, users, UX designers, technical architects, and developers
- Experience working in Investment Management would be highly desirable but not essential.
If you have relevant experience and would like to be considered, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Our Client values diversity and welcomes applications from everyone.