Up to £55,000
Edinburgh - Hybrid
CRM - ERP - Business Analyst - Systems Analysis - Requirement gathering - Technical documentation
Head Resourcing are delighted to be working with one of our Third Sector clients as they look to hire a talented Business Analyst. Our client is one of the largest member organisations in Scotland and are a charity focussed on the conservation of Scotland's unique and historic sites.
This role will play a critical role in driving improvement and effective use of our client's platforms and help realise the value of their investment in technology. The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders from across the organisation as well as their many service partners to support the development and technical design of corporate systems.
- Analysing the functions of the business to determine how they operate and their needs, objectives, and goals.
- Utilise research, including staff interviews and collecting quantitative data to capture detailed requirements and specifications.
- Identifying issues with current systems and or operational processes
- Utilise data to identify ways the organisation can operate more effectively.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application and multi-application level.
- Oversee implementation of all approved process improvements
- Align with IT colleagues regarding ERP, CRM, Infrastructure, Operations, and others, to support analysis of cross-functional processes.
- Significant experience of working on core corporate systems including but not limited to ERP, CRM, HR
- Experience of providing technical expertise in analytics and reporting, preferably using Power BI or similar
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills, and confidence in dealing with a wide range of staff, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload based on rapidly changing operational requirements.
- Experience of documenting both technical and business processes
This is an exciting opportunity to apply and expand your skills in a welcoming and supportive team environment.
Remote interview and onboarding. This role will operate on a hybrid basis, with office days at our clients Edinburgh office.