🏠 Remote - Must be UK based as travel to Scotland will be expected ocassionally
💰 Salary - £55,000-£60,000
🛠 Role - Business Analyst
Head Resourcing are delighted to be partnered with an innovative Edinburgh medical technology software business who provide solutions to improve the healthcare industry.
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join them on their exciting journey, working closely with their product development teams to improve their product to meet customer needs.
- Working closely with the product management and development teams to clarify and detail product KPIs, requirements, Acceptance Criteria.
- Creating and managing the detailed and elaborated product backlog.
- Working with product and development teams to perform impact analysis of new requirements on existing systems to determine appropriate implementation direction.
- Working closely with the development teams to agree on appropriate implementation choices and schedule to deliver the elaborated backlog
- Validating that delivered development meets agreed KPIs, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Work with development teams to continuously improve the product development process
Skills & experience required to be successful:
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst or related role, e.g Systems Analyst or Project Management
- First-class communication and organisational experience
- Problem solver
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Given the role is within medical technology, a background in this area would be beneficial but isn't essential.
If this sounds of interest to you and you have experience with the skills listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Are you looking for a different role? Head Resourcing would love to support your search! Join our community of over 20,000 followers by clicking on the Head Resourcing logo and keep updated on our latest IT, Digital and Business Change roles. Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated and as such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy to speak to you about any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process. To ensure that your application is reviewed quickly by the right Consultant, please apply directly via the LinkedIn advert.